UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– conduct requirements-gathering, impact analysis and prioritization activities to support Level 3 IT maintenance and enhancement efforts
– understand and challenge various stakeholders
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– analyze and evaluate business processes, products and services
– assist in quality control and project management
– drive the resolution of issues identified during the analysis, design and testing phases
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Level 3 IT Production Maintenance & Operations team in Wroclaw, Poland. You'll be an integral part of a global team working with associates located in India, Poland and North Americas. We …
• Own Level 3 IT Production Maintenance & Operations efforts that \"Run the Bank\"
• Are a Technology Function fully dedicated to supporting the Wealth Management Americas (WMA) Business and its IT Application Service Lines
• Are a metrics driven organization governed by a set of mature KPIs and Processes
Your experience and skills:
– Proven ability as a business analyst (experience in the financial services industry a plus)
– Proactive problem and task management.
– Ability to communicate requirements in a clear manner which can be easily interpreted by all those within the team
– Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
– Strong communication skills, including status reporting and frequent interaction with business users
– Ability to investigate and analyze data with appropriate tools
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions globally
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156174BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)