UBS Financial Services Internship in Account Data Management Team in Kraków, Poland
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when serving clients and building long-term relationships? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– timely assign, dispatch and prioritize client requests reaching team inbox
– contacting clients and managing their escalations
– creating and maintaining client's accounts and SSI in various systems and applications
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Account Data Management team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to create and maintain institutional client's accounts along with their SSIs in various systems following UBS guidelines and procedures
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with a possibility of extension based on 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills:
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
– skills and student status or university degree in finance or economics
– worked across multiple business lines and levels of seniority
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
– a pro-active attitude
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- multitasking capable
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– very good in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157877BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Internship in Account Data Management Team
Job Type: Temporary
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations