UBS Financial Services International Mobility Services Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• coordinate globally effective cross-border workforce administration tasks
• ensure all IMS Operations activities are carried out in line with global policies and processes, and in line with local legislation
• prepare pre-assignment cost projections for various policy types
• liaise with the vendors and internal parties on different aspects connected with employee assignment
• keep assignee records and data up to date ensuring inclusion within relevant technology systems
• contribute to the operational process improvement activity, including providing support in any continuous improvement initiatives
International Mobility Services Specialist
Country / State:
Human Resources (HR)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The IMS Operation team is a key support to the IMS advisors, International Assignees during the assignment and/or relocation life cycle. The IMS Operations team is responsible for the effective delivery of IMS Operations transactions. This role will be based in Kraków Ruczaj Office.
Your experience and skills:
• Experience in shared service environment
• Experience within HR or Administration Department (International Mobility team would be an advantage)
• Technical skills (Excel, case management tool, IMS tools)
• Very good written and spoken English
• truly service oriented
• a great communicator
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?