UBS Financial Services Information Security Risk Analyst with German in Kraków, Poland
Do you care about where your personal data is exposed and are you interested in Information Security? Is enabling other people to work in a dynamic environment by adhering to security principles an asset for you? We are looking for someone like that who can:
• assess requests for data access, authorization and data exports
• make responsible decisions on judging access to systems and applications
• assess authorization concepts and approval processes
• monitor and configure user access reviews
• set requirements for Access Management Tools
• support Divisional Information Security Officer in implementing information security measures
• act as a risk manager in the team of Business Risk Managers in UBS Switzerland AG
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Krakow in the Information Security Risk Management team, which is collaborating directly with colleagues in UBS Switzerland AG. Our aim is to enable our business to work in a creative and performant environment by following our information security principles. We support strategic initiatives and set requirements to protect one of our most important assets – our client's data.
Your experience and skills:
• an university degree
• minimum 3 years of professional experience, preferably in the financial service industry
• strong analytical skills and ability to organize tasks
• very good knowledge of MS Office package in particular MS Excel
• well versed in communicating and interacting with various stakeholders predominantly in Switzerland
• fluent in written and spoken German and English language
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150676BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Information Security Risk Analyst with German
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Risk