UBS Financial Services HR Recruiting Coordination Specialist (US region) in Kraków, Poland
Are you well organized and consider yourself as a people person ? You don’t mind that your working hours can include shift work until 11pm? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– partner with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
– schedule interviews and initiate onboarding's
– keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting systems and ensure regulatory compliance
– submit agency usage/payments requests and manage candidate expenses
– complete validation and quality check of job adverts
– effectively manage general queries from candidates, hiring managers, suppliers and team members
10:00 am - 18.30 pm
2:30 pm - 11.00 pm
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
In our team in Krakow you'll be supporting the HR Recruiting Delivery organization in the United States. We make sure that candidates, hiring managers and recruiters get a seamless recruiting experience.
Your experience and skills:
– BA or Master degree, or relevant experience in a Shared Service / Call Center environment (captive/outsourced)
– high degree of client orientation and true service oriented mind-set
– very good communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– some experience in a similar role, like as an assistant or coordinator in a large company (not mandatory but a plus)
– passionate about human resources and want to become a part of it
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail combined with successful time management and organizational skills
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– fluent in English (Polish is not mandatory)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154880BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Recruiting Coordination Specialist (US region)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)