UBS Financial Services HR Operations Specialist (US region) in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you want to work with positive and inspiring people?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– resolve employees' concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding and workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– stay in line with our internal rules
– work across the Teams to provide excellent service
HR Operations Specialist (US region)
Country / State:
Human Resources (HR)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team for the US in Krakow. We keep employees, candidates and line managers happy, solving problems for them through our ticketing system.
The team consists of 2 sub teams (home and branch) and covers onboarding processes from the pre offer review, through the rich and interesting onboarding, touching a bit also vetting.
If you like being in a dynamic and challenging team where no two days are the same, this is a perfect place for you.
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor's degree – experience in a similar role or are willing to learn
– good Microsoft Office skills
– fluent Spanish speaker
– truly service oriented
– a great communicator
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
– open to challenges and willing to get diverse experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?