UBS Financial Services HR Operations Specialist - Onboarding Poland in Kraków, Poland
Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Are you an experienced, confident relationship builder? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– cooperate with line managers, candidates, recruiters and branch hiring managers communications regarding candidate onboarding status
– resolve candidates' concerns quickly and precisely while guiding then through onboarding administration
– make sure that our employees have a valid work permit, when needed
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– stay in line with our internal rules
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the HR Operations team in Wroclaw (preferred) or Krakow, dedicated to support local hiring and onboarding process. We are the group of HR enthusiast dedicated to deliver best in class service for all new joiners at UBS in Poland.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor's degree
– some knowledge of Polish labor law
– experience in a similar role
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– truly service oriented
– a great communicator
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154491BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Operations Specialist - Onboarding Poland
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)