Google Financial Planning Manager in Kraków, Poland
This role will be based in Google Krakow Business Process Outsourcing Office (BPO).
Google Finance works with 3rd-party outsourcing providers in multiple countries to provide services relating to rule-based activities - this area requires both short-term budget planning and long-term strategic planning to optimize costs and performance. The role is global by nature - as a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Finance Analyst you will play a key role in the annual planning and budgeting exercise, working with Google business owners and suppliers across multiple countries to formulate a resource and budgeting plan. You will be accountable for monitoring Plan and Forecast vs Actuals and providing advice and inputs to the business for strategic changes (location, pricing, level/mix of resource) as needed to meet Google’s fast changing requirements.
The name Google came from "googol," a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
- Build financial models to enable businesses to plan and implement large scale resource deployment across multiple countries.
- Work with global stakeholders and oversee an offshore team to prepare annual budgets and monitor actual/forecast throughout the year.
- Liaise between 3rd-party providers, vendor managers, Google business owners to advise on financial impact of different resource deployment options.
- Be the key Financial Advisor in strategic BPO initiatives - providing not only data but insights and advisory to assist executives in selecting the optimal option.
- Improve existing planning and budgeting process. Use automation to streamline processes and improve cycle time.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in financial analysis specifically modeling, budgeting and resource planning.
- Professional qualification CIMA/ACA/ACCA/CFA.
- Management consulting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage large, complex, strategic and operational initiatives with multiple cross-country stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience using data, logical reasoning and insights.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills combined with strong relationship management skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.