UBS Financial Services Executive Assistant fix term contract in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you a self-driven, detail-oriented multi-tasker and experienced office manager and personal assistant? Do you have highly developed organizational skills, a strong sense of responsibility and reliability and the ability to act within strict deadlines?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, video conferences, internal and external meetings
• manage incoming e-mails and phone calls pro-actively, replying where necessary, filtering, prioritizing, and fielding follow-ups where appropriate
• organize and prepare international business trips including flights, accommodation, visa applications and detailed itineraries, including expenses reimbursement
• support on presentations, documents and meeting preparation, ensuring that all relevant files are available for function head
• work with other management offices to coordinate and clarify any meeting related issues or queries
• coordinate various internal and external communications materials, like newsletter and face to face events
• provide PMO support for management processes and selected strategic activities
• maintain archiving structures and file documents and emails for the function head
• provide organizational support, including the ordering of supplies and equipment
• deal with various ad hoc tasks (e.g. employee onboarding, building access, etc.)
Executive Assistant fix term contract
Country / State:
Business management, administration and support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Executive Assistance team that provides support to various functions and countries.
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment on senior executive level
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– the ability to multi-task and good problem solving skills
– strong organizational and communication skills
– motivated, self-starting team player
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize, think and plan ahead
– discreet and experienced in dealing with top management
– used to operate under pressure and in a responsible way
– proactive and highly flexible, able to anticipate, work on own initiative and prioritize workload
– fluent in English, both written and spoken (German an advantage)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?