UBS Financial Services Ethical Hacker (Penetration tester) in Kraków, Poland
Are you fascinated by Cyber Security? Can you think like a hacker?
We are looking for someone who answered yes to those questions to help us with the following:
• Prepare and execute ethical hacking and red-team exercises by replicating, in a safe way, the tactics, techniques and procedures of threat actors;
• Support incident responders with purple-team exercises;
• Support the Bank in analyzing applicable threats, vulnerabilities, controls and residual risks;
• Provide subject matter expertise in Cyber Risk Management discussions with colleagues;
• Develop and lead appropriate ethical hacker training and awareness sessions;
• Help in development and improvement of Cyber Risk Management services;
• Build and maintain effective relations with stakeholders, internally and externally.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Central Risk Services Department in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). Our team's role is to support colleagues from different areas of the firm, including Risk Taxonomy Owners, Operational Risk Managers, Business Continuity Management and Outsourcing & Supplier Management, in improving the overall risk assessment process and implementing the most effective remediation measures. This specific role will mainly support the resilience testing activities of the CISO Cyber Assurance services.
Your experience and skills:
• Hands-on experience of penetration testing (including red-team)
• Solid knowledge about ethical hacking, penetration testing, vulnerability management, network security
• Experience of using cyber security tools such as Burp Suite, Nessus, Metasploit etc.
• Proven ability in exploiting IT system vulnerabilities for the purpose of testing and assessing security
• Strong analytical skills
• Appropriate qualifications in penetration testing and/or ethical hacking; (e.g. CREST, Offensive Security, GIAC and Mile2)
• Experience of working within the financial sector
• An inquisitive mind
• Interested in the evolution of the cyber threat landscape (APTs, cyber crime etc.) in particular what this means for financial institutions
• A very good communicator (English level – C1) and a team player
• Well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect data, coordinate tasks and lead projects
• Capable of making logical decisions and staying goal oriented
• Perfectly suited to working on your own initiative, or as part of a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151361BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Ethical Hacker (Penetration tester)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Compliance