UBS Financial Services Documentation Specialist (Group General Counsel) in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– prepare issuance documentation in relation to UBS products (drafting, finalizing & releasing documentation) and third party transactions (drafting, finalizing & executing documentation)
– review of ongoing Programme Updates, Supplements and Blue Files (continuation)
– coordinate the pre-trade approvals
– review Medium Term Note Programme Updates, Supplements and other Programme related documents
– liaise with internal UBS areas (e.g. Legal, Operations, Trading Teams) through various communication channel like phone, chat and email
Documentation Specialist (Group General Counsel)
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Product Documentation Team in GCC Krakow. Our role is to analyse and prepare financial product documentation. We help by providing business support services to the onshore UBS Investment Bank’s Sales and Trading Legal Units in London, Zurich and Frankfurt.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in Law, Economics or Finance & Banking
– strong analytical skills
– professional experience in financial industry and/or with legal documentation drafting
– interest in legal matters and understanding of financial markets
– ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
– ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
– self-motivated team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– organized and detail oriented
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?