UBS Financial Services Client Reporting Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing information and producing reports? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyze large data sets regarding client reports, able to explain changes
– produce high quality reports
– building templates for client reporting
– building documents which are distributed to clients
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in our Business aligned Operations Middle Office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park), performing Reporting Services required to fulfil Client and Regulatory obligations.
The Middle Office Function works in daily conjunction with all areas of the UBS Group and wider Asset Management industry, including Global Custodians, Fund Administrators, Trading Counterparties and System Vendors.
Your experience and skills:
– bachelor or master degree
– willingness to learn about core Client Reporting components such as Data validation, Investment Commentary and Performance Attribution
– an attention to detail to produce all reports Right First Time
– the ability to manage a book of work to ensure all report components are ready and distributed within the required time-frame
– a strong risk-awareness mentality
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– previous experience in reporting would be advantageous
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 149380BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations