UBS Financial Services Business Risk Governance Head in Kraków, Poland
Are you a keen evaluator of risk? Do you know how make the right call in challenging situations? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• incident Management, coordination and support to the local Crisis Management Committee
• facilitation of Risk & Governance Committee meetings and make sure that risk strategy and policies are communicated, implemented and enforced
• testing of Key Procedural Controls (KPCs) and carry out periodic internal audits on Information Security, Operational Risk and BCM
• ongoing interaction with Business Heads to inform, discuss and advise on an efficient way of managing risk issues / events and to provide advice and guidance
• establishment and maintenance of high level of risk awareness and the required level of operational risk management competency amongst staff by providing guidance and training
• provide expert advice and feedback on regulatory and compliance issues
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Risk Management team is a supporting function established to coordinate local operational risk control and management within the UBS-SDC, as per group and regional requirements. The function supports the UBS-SDC's Management in driving the operational risk culture throughout the firm. It assists operational business units in achieving their goals through the implementation of the Operational Risk Framework.
Your experience and skills:
• accounting qualification or Business Administration, Audit, Information Technology or equivalent
• strong initiative and business/common sense in analysis, decision making, issue resolution and escalation
• critical thinking and problem solving experience required, with ability to challenge existing practices
• proved partnering skills, including success in influencing outside of direct reporting line
• strong organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple deliverables and deadlines, prioritize assignments, drive action plans to timely completion or meet deadlines
• a great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
• self-starter with ability to take ownership and work independently to achieve individual deliverables, while also adaptable in working within a team in a collaborative manner to drive team deliverables
• highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power point are mandatory); experience with data aggregation, modeling and analysis and able to create and maintain macros would be an asset
• quickly adaptable to changing market situations, technology and business needs (you’re smart and flexible)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156206BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Risk Governance Head
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Risk