UBS Financial Services Business Manager in Kraków, Poland
Do you enjoy a challenge? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? Do you have sharp analytic and organizational skills?
We're looking for someone like that who will:
• support us with risk management and tracking activities for the function
• coordinate our quarterly key procedural process, consolidates feedback and performs checks of the results
• take on responsibility for the quality assurance and various other mater management related tasks and controls
• coordinate various other business management tasks across different locations, consolidate the results and ensure submission in a timely manner
• be prepared for ad-hoc tasks & various analysis
• maintain the headcount related activity survey for the function
• ensure our financial reports and systems are up to date and accurate at any point in time
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As a member of the GC WM COO Team you will be part of our Legal Operations team in Krakow. Main focus of the team are governance of the function, ad hoc tasks covering various topics are the essence of our work. We cooperate with senior stakeholders from Group General Counsel
Your experience and skills:
• experience in the area of business management/ financial analysis
• very good communication skills and the ability to work with various levels of stakeholders
• very strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• strong numerical and analytical skills
• a pro-active attitude
• Excellent written and spoken English, German is an advantage
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills and able to think logically
• A risk management mindset
• A self-motivated personality able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
• A self-starter
• Highly organized and detail-orientated with strong time-management skills
• Able to challenge / influence / facilitate and guide
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153062BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Legal