UBS Financial Services Business Manager - Cost Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
We're looking for someone like that who will:
• support us with cost management of the regulatory project portfolio in Group Legal and planning / forecasting activities
• take on responsibility for the cost controls and reclassification, accruals and time booking submission
• coordinate various other business management tasks across different locations, consolidate the results and ensure submission in a timely manner
• maintain the headcount related activity survey for the portfoliofunction
• ensure our financial reports and systems are up to date and accurate at any point in time
• be prepared for ad-hoc tasks & various analysis
Business Manager - Cost Analyst
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As a member of the Business & Services Management Team you will be part of our Legal Operations team in Krakow. Main focus of the team are governance of the function, ad hoc tasks covering various topics are the essence of our work. We cooperate with senior stakeholders from Group General Counsel.
Your experience and skills:
• bachelor degree
• experience in the area of business management/ financial analysis
• very good communication skills and the ability to work with various levels of stakeholders
• very strong knowledge of MS Excel
• strong numerical and analytical skills
• a pro-active attitude
• excellent written and spoken English
• strong attention to detail
• excellent problem-solving skills and able to think logically
• a self-motivated personality able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
• a self-starter
• highly organized and detail-orientated with strong time-management skills
• able to challenge / influence / facilitate and guide
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?