Ericsson Business Intelligence Developer in Kraków, Poland
Currently, for Application Development and Maintenance unit that is responsible for cooperation preparing applications and providing services to external customers we are looking for Software Developers to work in our office in Cracow.
Our employees in ADMO department work for global and local projects with building relationships with business and co-workers within international environment.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of the Business Intelligence team that strongly work to recognize the importance of delivery the highest quality product.
Our team is full of passionate people building everyday a great ecosystem of different kind of applications using considerable number of technologies.
The project is based on a risks assessment application which includes financial data which is then transformed and loaded into a data warehouse for analytical purposes.
You will work closely with a large team of developers and business analysts to deliver user requirements towards the development of the data warehouse solution. Additionally, you will communicate with stakeholders globally to gather requirements as well as manage expectations.
- data transformations using SSIS
- SSAS Multi-dimensional cube
- SSRS reports
- weekly meetings with stakeholders to gather requirements and planning for next tickets to be released
- administration of SharePoint website hosting all BI reports
- responding to customer/user’s requirements
- investigating issues for stakeholders
- monthly sprint reviews to demonstrate what was done to stakeholders
- completing/administrating tickets in TFS
- working closely with other team members to manage requirements and releases
- fair amount of documentation related to test cases and TFS release notes
- maintaining data warehouse database project (SQL Server 2012)
- managing source code with TFVC (Team Foundation Version Control)
- Bachelor's degree or above in engineering, computer science, or related technical field;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in MS BI technologies: MS-SQL 2012, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Very good knowledge of T-SQL and data modelling
- Minimum 2 years of experience in designing and developing data warehouses or analytical data marts
- Being familiar with Kimball Lifecycle methodology
- good command of English language
- ability to read, analyze, and interpret user stories
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with strong business judgment
- self-motivation and with security oriented mindset with the ability to work independently, with peers and collaborate across teams
- excellent communication skills;
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || No Selection || Kraków || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log;
Req ID: 195999