UBS Financial Services Business Continuity Management Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– manage Business Continuity Management Calendar
– maintain repository of Business Continuity Plans documentation
– ensure accurate data updates in the Business Continuity Management system
– contact employees and clients, help with data review
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– control quality in our global structures
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We support centralized process of Offshoring, Nearshoring and Outsourcing Management based on procedures. We take care of standardization and data accuracy, often independently fulfilling non-standard requests and solving complex problems.
We perform tasks involved in managing the outsourcing of processes from Vendor Relationship Management perspective. As a part of the Finance Outsourcing and Offshoring function, you will have an opportunity to work closely with Senior Management, Executive Sponsors, Vendor Relationship Managers and Vendor Staff. You’ll be working in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park.
Your experience and skills:
– experience working within an international environment (experience in the similar position would be an asset)
– good knowledge of MS Excel and basic knowledge of MS PowerPoint
– proven ability to build and maintain successful relationships
– a strong communicator in English
– a team player and an individual
– adaptable to work under pressure to strict deadlines and to deal with ad-hoc requests
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156638BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Continuity Management Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support