UBS Financial Services Business Analyst - CoE Portfolio Management (PPM Clarity) in Kraków, Poland
We are looking for a member of the IGG CoE Portfolio Management team with special focus on consulting and advice on CA PPM (UBS' Project Portfolio Management tool) and PMF (UBS' Program Management Framework). The IGG CoE Portfolio Management team is a small, international, and highly motivated team of experienced change professionals. You will be responsible for:
• supporting and coaching of programs along the PMF lifecycle with special focus on CA PPM support
• CA PPM quality assurance & program data review
• elaborating on best practices in CA PPM usage and portfolio support
• producing guidance documents and other documentation
• special project assignments (on demand)
• depending on workload, ad hoc support of team members
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The PMO team supports UBS in Change and Execution Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations.This role is based in Zabierzow.
Your experience and skills:
• bachelor or Master degree (preferably in finance or engineering) from a University or University of Applied Science
• first experiences in project/portfolio management (preferably in the financial services area)
• experience in working with CA PPM preferred, in particular on portfolio and program level but also on project level with special focus on:
change request handling
• able to understand complex processes and work in a challenging environment
• highly motivated and eager to learn
• strong communicator and team player
• flexible in terms of working hours and in terms of taking over of tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150587BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Analyst - CoE Portfolio Management (PPM Clarity)
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Process, project and program management