UBS Financial Services BI & PL/SQL Developer in Kraków, Poland
As a BI & PL/SQL Developer you will be a part of Centrally Aligned Risk Services Development Office. Team provides a multitude of services to the Operational Risk Mangers within the Bank, including: Operational Risk Framework (ORF) related activities such as risk analysis and reporting, metrics collection, standards management, etc. Developer is required to deliver automated solutions supporting Risk Management processes, including Risk Governance and Risk Remediation. You will be responsible for:
• Designing and development of reporting environment
• PL/SQL development, ad-hoc SQL reporting, configuring data pumps and database links.
• Business Objects Web Intelligence reports and universe development, Tableau reports development
• Development of supporting tools based on MS Excel and MS Access including VBA.
• Supporting ETL process
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team is a part of a bigger organization providing Risk & Regulatory Shared Services across GCOO; and is based in Zabierzow/Krakow. Our focus is to support the Organization in day to day operational risk and control management.
Your experience and skills:
• University degree in analytical discipline and experience in one of the following areas: Software Development, Business Intelligence or Reporting and Analytics
• At least 1 year of experience and solid knowledge of Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL or other procedural language,
• Understanding of relational databases.
• Very good communication skill (English level – C1) and you're a team player
• Ability to work with multiple sources of data, identify the links between them and come up with logical conclusions
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyze significant amounts of information
• Very good knowledge of MS Excel including VBA programming and advanced functions.
• Technical experience with any Business Intelligence tool (i.e. Business Objects, Tableau, QlikView)
• Experience in IT Risk management
• ETL Tools experience
• MS Access experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151685BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: BI & PL/SQL Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Risk