Ericsson BI Developer in Kraków, Poland
BI Developer position
We’re looking for a BI developer who’s not afraid to talk to the person sitting next to him and recognizes the importance of both individual and group effort to deliver high quality Business Intelligence class product, meeting customer needs.
The role is accountable for the following activities:
- Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality product and adherence to design objectives;
- Be a member of a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities, focusing on a common goal;
- Cooperate closely with Product Owner to gather and understand business requirements and propose technical solutions;
- Troubleshoot BI tools as well as performance tuning to these applications;
- Optimization of ETL and report execution process performance.
- Bachelor's degree or above in engineering, computer science, or related technical field;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in BI technologies such as: SSIS, MS-SQL 2012, SSAS, SSRS;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in designing and developing data warehouses or analytical data marts;
- Proficient knowledge of T-SQL and data modelling;
- Familiar with Kimball Lifecycle methodology;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret design documents and user stories;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good command of English language.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || No Selection || Kraków || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log;
Req ID: 195983