UBS Financial Services Application Support Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you kind of person who enjoy helping others to minimize the risk? Are you a problem solver with analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us to provide:
guidance for operational risk managers in terms of Operational Risk Application support
application access management
make data uploads into the system
leading small processes
application release support: executing functional tests of Operational Risk Application
looking for improvements in existing processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in one of the operational risk teams in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street. Our role is to provide technical assistance and support for internal business managers who are using Operational Risk Application in order to complete their monitoring and oversight responsibilities. You'll be a solid contributor in minimizing the bank loses which results from inadequate or failed internal processes, people and systems or from external events.
Your experience and skills:
– english skills, you know how to communicate with people at all levels
– good level of MS Office knowledge - especially Excel and Outlook
– good understanding of IT in general including mainly Microsoft technology, Windows, SharePoint
– experience in a similar position before, in business and application support
– knowledge of ITIL, Six Sigma or other service management methodology (will be considered as an asset)
– open minded and flexible person who like to learn and change the environment around
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– able to prioritize tasks to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158327BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Application Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Risk