Mentor, A Siemens Business Associate Engineer (Graduate Program 2017) - PCB Design Tools - 5382 in Katowice, Poland
Associate Engineer (Graduate Program 2017) - PCB Design Tools - 5382
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Associate Engineer (Graduate Program 2017) - PCB Design Tools - 5382
Job Location: Poland – Katowice
Job Category: College
Calling 2017 Engineering Graduates: Mentor Graphics is inviting applications for our 2017 Graduate Program in Katowice focused on PCB design tools.
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems while training and working with some of the best in the industry.
Associate Engineers are members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry.
This training program will give you unique insight into our technical marketing and product support divisions as well as our sales organization. Upon successful completion of the training program, you will be eligible to advance into Corporate Applications Engineer position.
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Trouble-shoot software problems and find solutions and workarounds and communicate solutions to customers
- Document software defects in our bug-tracking database and document solutions in our customer-facing knowledgebase. Documented solutions often require creation of short videos.
- Create and deliver customer-facing presentations about features and solutions with Mentor Graphics PCB design tools.
- New graduate (2017) BS or MS (Masters degree preferred).
- Knowledge of the PCB design process from schematic capture to layout is required.
- Knowledge and experience with PCB signal integrity or power integrity analysis tools is highly desirable; as is knowledge or experience with Mentor Graphics PCB tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Polish & English languages), self-motivated and results-oriented and strong problem solving skills.
- Some international travel required.