AECOM Quality Control Manager in Jawor, Poland
Business Line Construction Services
Position Title Quality Control Manager
Poland - Dolnośląskie
Currently we need a Quality Control Manager to prepare and implement AECOM Quality Plan. The Manager will be also responsible for ensuring that the AECOM team and Contractors adhere to the plan during project duration.
• Prepare Quality Control plan based on AECOM policies and requirements of project stakeholders.
• Implement the QC plan and regularly update according to requirements.
• Liaise with site supervision team, Client’s consultants and contractors to ensure they understand principles and requirements of QC plan.
• Review and verify Contractors’ Quality Control Plans to ensure that they adhere to AECOM QC plan.
• Assist site supervision team in verification of Contractor’s quality plans for respective sections of works (PZJ – Plan Zapewnienia Jakości).
• Represent AECOM in all meetings relating aspects of Quality Control.
• Build and maintain good reputation of the company.
• Use adequate qualification, competencies, professional expertise and care which can be expected from a qualified employee on this position.
• Become acquainted with company internal rules and regulations, procedures and policies and adhere to these.
• Act in accordance with local legislation
• Take responsibility for Health & Safety, act according to company policies with regards to Health & Safety.
This is project based role which require infrequent traveling to AECOM / Client office.
Competencies required for this position:
• Higher education with technical degree, preferably in Civil Engineering
• Proficiency in German
• Effective communication
• Ability to work in changeable environment, within complex project organization structures
• Ability to conduct meetings with contractors, Client, Client’s appointed consultant’s, present and defend strategies/solutions
• Focus on problem solving
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to respect and be respected
• Customer focus
• Experience in preparation and implementation of Quality Control Plans for construction related activities,
• Experience in controlling of construction projects’ compliance with QC plans.
• Experience with QC plans for site supervision role will be an adventage.
• Experience in realization of automotive/industrial projects for international, preferably German clients
• Good understanding of Polish Construction Law including permitting, statutory site supervision role, author’s supervision and statutory handovers required to achieve permit to operate.
• Understanding importance of quality.
• Driving License cat. B
• Statutory License for Site supervision or Design in any discipline will be an advantage.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Quality Assurance / Quality Controls
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 163397BR