Thomson Reuters Tax Content Analyst in Gdynia, Poland
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW COLLEAGUES:
Tax Content Analyst
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms and government. Headquartered in New York, Tax & Accounting has major operations in Ann Arbor, Dallas, Hyderabad, London, Sydney, and Toronto.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Working as part of Thomson Reuters’ Tax & Accounting business, you will be part of the new Global Compliance and Reporting development hub, developing and maintaining global tax compliance modules on our ONESOURCE tax platform.
You will be part of a team developing and maintaining tax content for ONESOURCE Corporate Tax, our leading global tax compliance software solution. In your role you will work on a variety of country templates, coaching a small team of junior developers to assist.
While your work is primarily with the local Gdynia team, you will work closely with the wider global product and content teams. The Gdynia team will form part of our Global Compliance and Reporting team, based in the UK, US, India, Asia Australia, currently supporting compliance in over 50 countries across Corporate tax, Indirect tax and Statutory accounting.
This is a key growth area for Thomson Reuters, and establishing a presence in Poland, is part of our strategy to rapidly scale the business.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
You will be part of the local tax content team, building and maintaining our ONESOURCE Corporate tax templates across a number of countries. Your role will mainly comprise:
- Updating existing and assisting in building new country templates in ONESOURCE Corporate Tax in accordance with written requirements / specifications working in partnership with experienced content designer’s and local partners where required.
- Testing tax templates, to ensure they meet written requirements / specifications and are built in accordance with best practice.
- Providing 3rd line support, escalated from the ONESOURCE product support teams and local TRTA client service teams.
- Supporting the team, undertaking basic research such as reviewing tax authority documents, tax legislation and other information sources.
- You will report to Tax Content Development Manager in Gdynia, responsible for the Global Compliance and Reporting team in Gdynia.
- Your main interaction will be with the Tax Business Analysts and Tax content Consultants, who will manage the high level development plans and specifications
- You will work with the ONESOURCE support teams, to ensure we provide effective assistance to escalated customer support issues.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a numerical discipline (Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics or related subjects)
- Fluent English and knowledge of one other language, particularly French, Spanish, German or Italian, would be desirable
- Good working experience in Excel
- Organised and methodical approach to work, especially attention to detail
- The ability to work virtually with people in different locations including London, India, Australia.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- 1-2 years of work experience, ideally in financial systems / tax compliance / advisory area
Job: *Technology Development Family Group
Organization: *Tax&Acctg Corporate
Title: Tax Content Analyst
Location: Poland-Gdynia-Gdynia-POL-Gdynia-Baltic Business Ctr
Requisition ID: JREQ076343