Thomson Reuters Quality Control Specialist in Gdynia, Poland
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Quality Control Specialist, Risk Managed Services, OrgID
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 20 colleagues based in Gdynia (and more than 200 colleagues from our department based in Poland, Malaysia, South Africa and UK).
We identify and classify a client’s risk category, verify their identity, and screen all related parties to create Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance record. You will be much exposed to partner with a number of internal teams, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunity to learn constantly.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Org ID collects, classifies, and verifies a client’s identity. It builds KYC records against a global standardized policy, reducing the time and cost of KYC due diligence while meeting the demands of compliance and regulators worldwide.
The role needs to ensure that the global financial community clearly identifies their corporate customers, in order to fulfill regulations designed to fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- To control (in conjunction with colleagues) the quality and potential risks to the Operations business process against the Policy (and agreed Procedures), from inception to conclusion, while recognizing the need for continuous improvement and iterative processing.
- To be part of the team that meets and delivers against agreed quality control mechanisms e.g. review or sampling cycles, team coaching, essential to the delivery of quality assured outcomes.
- To manage the delivery of timely and accurate KYC records in line with policy and processes and client expectations.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
A strong track record of:
o Meeting quality targets and controlling business process output quality e.g. contributing to quality reviews and detailing recommendations o Analysing and categorising root causes with options for remediation o Working with the detail to solve complex process and activity challenges o Organised delivery (with decisive and well-supported outcomes) against varying business demands o Thriving in complex and fast-paced environments o Demonstrating adaptability.
- Good KYC (Know Your Customer) knowledge and understanding with exposure to AML and financial crime
- Well-developed face to face and written communication skills
Good relationship building skills:
o Understands and delivers stakeholder engagement o Engages with colleagues o Maintains the quality control dialogue.
- Well-developed organisational skills with capability to motivate self and others to achieve Quality Control goals.
- Eagerness to keep knowledge and understanding of quality control/quality assurance and KYC up to date.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master degree in Economics/Finance or Financial Mathematics or equivalent education/experience
- You are working fluently with multiple languages
- Experience of managed services
- Experience of recognised project management protocols
- Job in an international, new, dynamically growing environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- Bringing fun to the business
- Wide range of development opportunities
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
- Working on shifts
Job: *Research Family Group
Organization: *F&R CP Risk & Supply Chain
Title: Quality Control Specialist
Location: Poland-Gdynia-Gdynia-POL-Gdynia-Baltic Business Ctr
Requisition ID: JREQ083643