Thomson Reuters Operations Assistant in Gdynia, Poland
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) is a part of Thomson Reuters Risk Managed Services group. We provide our customers with intelligent information enabling them to manage reputational risk and make conscious business decisions.
EDD employs more than 350 people operating from research and operational centers in Panama City (Panama), Penang (Malaysia), Beijing and Shenzhen (China), Mumbai and Bangalore (India) and Gdynia and Katowice (Poland).
Our Team in Gdynia enjoys an international environment of more than 20 people speaking more than 10 different languages.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Based on our reports, our Customers make critical business decisions. Your role will be crucial for supporting smooth workflow in Operations from the order creation stage, and through assisting the Team with data and portal management on a daily basis.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Effective daily support for Client liaison managers in opening and processing new orders on the work management system platform
- Maintaining and updating data on the work management system platform
- Preparation of weekly monitoring reports and monthly statistics reports by collecting and managing required data for the research team
- Perform ad hoc administrative tasks (e.g. managing technical new hires onboarding) and operations support tasks as required by research team and client liaison team
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Practical knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Word and Excel) on an advanced level
- Excellent ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Ability to communicate at different corporate levels and with multiple stakeholders
- Multitasking, time management and good organizational skills with ability to work on tight deadlines and prioritize strategically
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have acquired planning and project management skills
- You have proven ability to manage a number of workload requests to meet changing priorities, agreed standards and firm deadlines with great attention to details
- You are familiar with the due diligence process
- You have a good command of at least one additional foreign language
- You have experience with customer relationship management (CRM) platforms
FIRST WEEKS AT WORK:
- You will undergo a thorough onboarding program during which you will attend trainings that will prepare you to perform your daily tasks
- You will be supported by a more experienced peer who will help you to integrate with the Team
YOU RECEIVE (PROFESSIONAL):
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Job: *Administration Family Group
Organization: *F&R CP Risk & Supply Chain
Title: Operations Assistant
Location: Poland-Gdynia-Gdynia-POL-Gdynia-Baltic Business Ctr
Requisition ID: JREQ083786