Thomson Reuters Manager, ET&O Talent & Development Analytics in Gdynia, Poland
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE
MANAGER, ET&O TALENT & DEVELOPMENT ANALYTICS
- Analyse data from talent reviews and other sources of data around people, and ensure this drives insight and change
- Ensure enterprise approaches to performance and talent management are used as well as possible in ET&O
- Map skills and capability across ET&O: understand which skills reside where, and implications for talent development
- Analyse insights from pulse surveys for approx 20 leaders / sites, and make recommendations for how leverage insight
- Work with provider to conduct network analysis across Enterprise Technology, and ensure resulting insights are used to develop and connect individuals and our organisation
- Conduct analysis of data related to diversity and inclusion, and work with colleagues to ensure insights drive change
Experiences and qualifications
- Strong experience of gathering, analyzing and synthesizing data to generate insight that drives change
- Well-versed in key analytics tools – above all, Excel
- Able to present findings effectively, both in person and in writing – especially in Powerpoint and Word
- Interested in how talent drive business performance; ideally, experience of HR and / or Talent analytics
- Good at partnering with colleagues across a global organisation
- Demonstrated strong consulting skills: understand issues, propose solutions, deliver and track impact
- Ideally, have undergraduate or advanced degree in business, HR, or related disciplines
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Human Resources Family Group
Organization: *People - Talent & Development
Title: Manager, ET&O Talent & Development Analytics
Location: Poland-Gdynia-Gdynia-POL-Gdynia-Baltic Business Ctr
Requisition ID: JREQ086208