Thomson Reuters Financial Documentation Specialist in Gdynia, Poland
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Financial Documentation Specialist, Legal Managed Services
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the International Legal Managed Services team based in Gdynia, London, New York and Eagan (MN). Within your role you will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating financial documentation, including Master Agreements documentation for over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives. As an integral part of negotiation process, you will work side by side with relevant stakeholders, in order to ensure that terms of the agreements are within financial and legal guidelines, and the documents are executed in a timely manner. Moreover, you will be responsible for making sure that completed Master Agreements comply with netting, collateral and diligence opinions from various jurisdictions.
IMPORTANCE OF ROLE:
In the wake of the global financial crisis, OTC derivatives have been blamed for increasing systemic risk. With the ever-increasing regulatory landscape raising a lot of unanswered questions, our services help global financial institutions navigate through the maze by managing obligations for relationship and transactional documentation. Also, our team supports financial institutions in complying with approaching regulatory deadlines.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating of documentation for OTCs, such as ISDA Master Agreements and Credit Support Annexes.
- Reviewing constitutional documents, netting, collateral and capacity opinions for various types of legal entities, as well as assisting with drafting of additional bespoke provisions for particular jurisdictions and entities.
- Keeping informed of market events and regulatory developments impacting the way the business operates.
- Liaising with relevant internal stakeholders (including trading, sales, credit, treasury, tax, legal) over the negotiation process workflow.
- Keeping up to date work in progress records and disseminating information on executed documentation.
DURING THE FIRST WEEKS AT WORK:
- You will undergo an intensive onboarding training and attend sessions that will prepare you to perform your daily tasks efficiently and accurately.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Degree in law (preferable), business administration, European Studies, finance or economics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English to a business fluent level (knowledge of German or French language are also beneficial).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to multi-task, detail-orientated, strong analytical and drafting abilities.
- Excellent client service and internal coordination skills, both when working individually or as part of a team.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Previous experience in completing complex documentation within very tight time deadlines.
- Previous experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating Master Agreements and other trading documentation
- Collaborative office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries.
- A wide range of development opportunities through traditional training, on-site and international projects.
- Two days volunteering leave.
- Access to Thomson Reuter’s products with real-time economic data.
- Wellbeing Scheme, including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more.
Job: *Professional & Consulting Services Family Group
Organization: *Legal Managed Services
Title: Financial Documentation Specialist
Location: Poland-Gdynia-Gdynia-POL-Gdynia-Baltic Business Ctr
Requisition ID: JREQ086346