Thomson Reuters Data Analyst, Sourcing in Gdynia, Poland
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join global Filings team based in Gdynia and cooperating with locations in Bangalore and Rockville. In your role you will be searching for company periodic financial reports and other documents on various sources. You will also support automation solutions using web-scraping tools.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Data collection and analysis which you provide add significant value to our flagship product, Thomson Reuters Eikon. Our customers, mostly international banks and asset managers, take advantage of your expertise to take their business decisions every day.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Processing and maintaining filings in an accurate and timely manner
- Building, maintaining and enhancing existing Web scraping tools
- Proactively identifying and resolving issues related to process and automation
- Working closely with internal teams as well as source providers
- Providing resolutions to both internal and external clients
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Flexible working hours and home-office opportunities
- Bonus plan and incentives
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card, 2 days off for volunteering activities, Fruit Day and more
- Ability to cultivate your hobbies in various work streams (Squash League, Basketball and Volleyball teams, Running and Cycling teams, Learning Languages group, Yoga classes, and many others)
- Great opportunity to develop your skills and competencies in order to pursuit technical or managerial roles available in the company
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluent English
- Communicative level of Spanish and/or Arabic
- Very good command of Internet (research and applications)
- Self motivation, energy and drive, attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have worked using data analysis or web-scraping tools
- You speak any other European language
- You know SQL, VBA or other programming languages
- You have practical knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular)
Job: *Content Family Group
Organization: *F&R CO Content & Insight
Title: Data Analyst, Sourcing
Location: Poland-Gdynia-Gdynia-POL-Gdynia-Baltic Business Ctr
Requisition ID: JREQ085801