Thomson Reuters Data Analyst, Exchange Traded Instruments in Gdynia, Poland
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 10 colleagues based in Gdynia (German, Euronext or Nordic Team). Your major responsibility will be maintenance of instruments traded on European exchanges (for example: Xetra, GPW, Nasdaq, Euronext). You will have a chance to develop your financial knowledge and communication skills in an international, dynamic environment.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Exchange traded instruments added by you are immediately displayed in our flagship products, Thomson Reuters Eikon and Datascope. You need to ensure they are displayed correctly and receive pricing from data providers. Our customers, mostly international banks take their business decisions based on the data they receive via our products.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Maintenance of real time and reference data for exchange traded instruments (example asset classes covered: indices, shares, funds, bonds, warrants)
- Implementing relevant changes sourced from exchange
- Ensuring that relevant information is delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Working closely with internal teams as well as source providers
- Project work on Thomson Reuters enhancements
- Providing resolutions to clients’ queries
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Higher education or last year student status
- Fluent English
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
- Strive for bringing the best customer service
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in Financial Markets
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master's degree in Economics/Finance
- You have got VBA and/or SQL skills
Job: *Content Family Group
Organization: *F&R CO Content & Insight
Title: Data Analyst, Exchange Traded Instruments
Location: Poland-Gdynia-Gdynia-POL-Gdynia-Baltic Business Ctr
Requisition ID: JREQ083733