Thomson Reuters Content Specialist/Manager, Risk in Gdynia, Poland
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Content Specialist/Manager, Risk Content Management
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
This role is part of the Risk Content Management function within Risk Product and Content Management space. Risk is a fast-growing Thomson Reuters Segment. It focuses on connecting our customers' business to the ever-changing regulatory and risk environment.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The role of the Content Specialist/Manager is a high profile position that blends subject matter expertise with content strategy and product and business support. The successful candidate will help shape and grow our industry-leading content by developing feedback and recommendations which anticipate market trends and customer needs. This involves frequent contact across all stakeholders, requires frequent and strong liaison with their Proposition counterpart on business requirements and support and definition of content strategy to meet client and market demands.
This role is a sole contributor and will specifically be focused on working with counterparts within the risk space and the central platform team to prioritize risk content within ECP as well as pivot ECP/EDS capabilities for the risk product suite. He/She will need to drive the discussions around content and product requirements from a risk perspective and ensure alignment for our 2020 enterprise platform vision.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Work with key stakeholders in Propostion, Content Ops and GTM to support and help define the Risk Content Strategy and priorities.
- Work with key stakeholders in content ops and ET&O to implement and execute on the Risk Content Strategy.
- Collect and synthesize client and stakeholder feedback, distilling into actionable recommendations for investment or operationanal enhancement, relating to content or product offerings and requests for new enhancements.
- Ensure consise, timely, comprehensive client/stakeholder communication of content enhancements and/or changes
- Strengthen our sales/commercial message by creating and enhancing a library of marketing-focused statistics and content documentation, including factsheets, data collection methodologies, competitive comparisons
- Standard content management functions including roadmap ownership, collboration with content ops on priorites, issue/risk management, and cross-department coordination.
- Liaison with multiple technology teams, PCM teams and business stakeholders to identify requirements, their conversion to functional specs, prioritising, and driving efficient execution.
- Ownership of the roadmap, working closely with the proposition and development teams.
- Provide input to the financial business case and justifications relating to the products required from Proposition requests
- Manage multiple project streams simultaneously and ensure on-time/quality delivery
- Responsible for working with Content Ops to communicate/collaborate on requirements analysis, interpretation and decision-making on alternative options as required.
- Leverage all available training portals to spearhead a series of tailored content information training sessions, reaching key client facing sales and support teams; highlighting our value proposition, long-term strategy, enhancements roadmap, and competitive advantages
- Solve client problems by assisting with queries and calls escalated beyond initial levels of client support
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience in the financial services / investment industry with a degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Computer Science. They will also have past experience in content and technology with exposure to big data technologies.
- Must possess strong networking and leadership skills; proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint; excellent time management; and proven ability to work independently and in a virtual team environment.
Candidates should possess excellent business writing, verbal communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
o Should be a self-motivated ‘go-getter’ and conversationalist, with the confidence to regularly interact with new clients/stakeholders – whether in person or over the phone. They are comfortable speaking authoritatively on subject matter, whilst interacting with, listening to, and gathering actionable feedback from individuals, whether within the company or meeting directly with external clients/prospects. o Ability to understand, translate and simplify complex, detailed information into easy to understand, marketing/sales-centric material and presentations. o Excellent written and spoken English language ability (with extreme attention to detail and ability to edit for grammar, etc.)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills for negotiations with key stakeholders
- Candidates should have experience in business cost/benefit analysis and competitive comparisons, as well as in building a case for, and successfully implementing, new business initiatives.
- Candidates should have strong understanding of the investment industry as well as usage of market data within, including: corporate finance and reporting, P&L statements and equity research; across Investment Management, Investment Banking and Corporate customer segments.
- Technical background/ exposure with good understanding of Big Data technologies would be highly desirable
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- Financial market data provider/aggregator competitive content and product knowledge
- Proven and relevant experience in technical product and program management
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis, technical design documentation is a must. Excellent written skills, including experience writing comprehensive business and functional requirements
- Strong verbal communication skills including the ability to influence internal and external audiences. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience in full software development life cycle using industry standard methodologies Water-fall, Iterative, Agile.
- Strong project management, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in Core Entity Masters (CEM) content a plus
YOU RECEIVE (PROFESSIONAL):
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Job: *Product Management Family Group
Organization: *F&R CP Product & Content Management
Title: Content Specialist/Manager, Risk
Location: Poland-Gdynia-Gdynia-POL-Gdynia-Baltic Business Ctr
Requisition ID: JREQ083239