Thomson Reuters Associate Consultant in Gdynia, Poland
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
The Associate Consultant is a customer facing role in providing support on a wide range of Thomson Reuters Excel Add-in products. You will investigate and learn different parts of financial industry depending on client’s role and workflow. Our customers rely on your expertise to take their business decisions every day.
What Associate Consultant role does offer you?
This role is ideal for someone who wants to learn how to develop complex financial models and manage projects for implementing business solutions. You would join a team with a clear career path which will support your desire to learn more and take on more senior roles. Consultant, Senior Consultant, and Lead Consultant roles are waiting for you within FMC team.
With whom will you work?
You will work with highly qualified colleagues from our team and on regular basis with Account Managers and Sales specialists in different locations. You will also have exposure to our customers, such experts as: Research Analysts, Fund Managers, and Investment Advisors in large financial institutions around the world.
What training and development plan do we support?
When you start, your line manager will agree on a development plan with you. Additionally you will have the opportunity to up-skill yourself in the areas of asset classes (commodities and energy, equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and money markets); content sets (for example: funds, estimates, fundamentals) and others (Credit Derivatives, Financial Calculations).
Should you have thirst for knowledge and enjoy learning CFA certification would be the next career step.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Work closely with customers and partner with our teams around the world
- Excellent networking skills
- Highly motivated with a strong ethic work
- Actively lead and participate in projects
- Able to set goals, work efforts in order to organize and execute project plan
- Attention to details and ability to work with data
- Analyze customer needs
- Knowledge about financial markets
- Graduates of Economics/Finance or related field
- Fluent in English ( written and spoken )
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- Basic VBA would be preferred.
- Advanced experience in using Microsoft Excel
YOU RECEIVE (PROFESSIONAL):
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Job: *Customer Service & Support Family Group
Organization: *F&R CO Customer Implementation Team
Title: Associate Consultant
Location: Poland-Gdynia-Gdynia-POL-Gdynia-Baltic Business Ctr
Requisition ID: JREQ070830