State Street HR Analyst, Senior Associate in Gdansk, Poland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an HR Analyst, you will be part of the wider HR Business Partner team EMEA and support a dedicated group of HR Business Partners or HR Country Heads in EMEA. This will include work on various reporting requests, individual query resolution along the Employee Lifecycle and ad hoc project support.
- Provide ad hoc reporting support for HR related Management Information System requests
- Standardize reoccurring reporting requests in close cooperation with the global HR Management Information team in Boston
- Support individual query resolution (e.g. Tier 3 tickets) across the Employee Lifecycle in cooperation with other Centers of Excellence in Global Human Resources (GHR)
- Clarify ownership for Tier 3 queries and help update FAQs to reduce number of respective requests
- Coordinate effective and timely flow of critical information to all relevant parties and follow up on administrative/operational details within or across divisions
- Support HR Country Heads or HR Business Partners in special projects on an ad hoc basis
- Ideally 2-3 years of practical HR experience within an international environment
- Successfully completed university degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent (practical) experience
- Interest in the Financial Industry, working experience in Financial Services/Banking beneficial
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data and design targeted Management Information reports
- Very good MS Office skills particularly in MS Excel, experience with PeopleSoft and Workday beneficial as well as fluency in both written and verbal English
- Interest in working in a very dynamic, demanding, and multicultural environment with a very pro-active, hands on and self-independent way of working with a quick turnaround
- First work experience in supporting project management activities with detail oriented and structured approach even during time pressure and with tight deadlines
Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to multi task and to exercise diplomacy and discretion when handling confidential and sensitive information
State Street Job ID: 165054
Location: Krakow or Gdansk
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: HR Analyst, Senior Associate
Job ID: 165054
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Poland - Gdansk