Amazon.com DevOps in AWS AI in Gdansk, Poland
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is is seeking to carry on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of AWS AI team, your role will be deploying, operating and scaling massive systems. On a "typical" day, systems development engineers might deep dive to root cause of a systemic issue, investigate why a metric is trending the wrong way, consult with the top engineers at Amazon, or discuss radical new approaches to automate operational issues. We are looking for customer-focused, self-guided Systems Development Engineers to join our energetic, fast-moving and passionate team.
Our newly announced AWS AI development team is looking for a systems engineer to to join our team, tasked with developing a service that will accelerate the adoption of AWS AI services, such as Polly or Lex. This team is building service management features like provisioning, monitoring, deploying, etc as a part of this new service, powered by a variety of AWS services. If you like working on the bleeding edge of cloud technology and contributing to the success of some of the world's biggest companies, look no further: you belong with us.
· 5+ years of experience in Software Systems/DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer role or application development in distributed systems.
· Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Strong scripting / automation skills in Python/Ruby/Java.
· Experience with open-source technologies (Linux, Spring, Memcached, Elasticsearch).
· Strong fundamentals on Unix/Linux operating systems.
· Experience with maintaining distributed systems and web API's.
· Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
· Excellence in technical communications with both technical and non technical peers.
AMZR Req ID: 545072
External Company URL: www.amazon.com