State Street Client Service Specialist, Associate 2 in Gdansk, Poland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with our client and assist with their inquiries in a professional manner
- Establish and maintain an effective collaboration with the joint venture offshore teams as well as onshore Munich and Irvine teams
- Track the joint venture team’s quality by monitoring their work results, external communication and observance of deadlines across a multitude of products/workflows including: Fixed Income, Derivatives, FX, Repo and Collateral Management.
- Trade processing and failed trade resolution for Repo and Reverse Repo products
- Creation of intraday and MIS reporting for the tracking of KPIs
- Address findings and errors in order to prevent occurrences and create written procedures where needed
- Escalation contact for the client, several local and foreign banks, investment companies, brokers as well as internal departments globally
- Independent research and resolution of complex issues that may arise; liaising with various counterparts on behalf of the client
- Support project work to conceptualize and implement new team related processes or optimize existing processes
Education, Experience and Skills:
- University/College degree in Finance, Economics or related areas of study
- Experience in the financial servicing sector with understanding of various financial instruments, especially fixed income and derivatives
- Experience in fixed income and cash settlements beneficial
- Experience with Tri-Optima (Tri-Resolve) and/or Acadia Soft Margin Sphere beneficial
- Good technical skills in using MS Office
- Fluency in English required, with additional European languages highly beneficial
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation
- Ability to deal with external as well as global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences
- Self-motivated with the strength to take control and ownership of a situation
Able to operate under pressurized situations with time sensitive deadlines
State Street Job ID: 169741
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Client Service Specialist, Associate 2
Job ID: 169741
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Poland - Gdansk