Jeppesen Performance Test Engineer in Gdańsk, Poland
*A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation! For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing subsidiary, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. We are the world’s leading provider of aeronautical data, and are combining our company’s enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions. *
At Jeppesen, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company’s future. Watch Jeppesen Poland movie to learn more about Jeppesen’s pioneering spirit, and to apply for our open positions.
Jeppesen is looking for a Performance Test Engineer to join our team
The ideal candidate we’re looking for has:
- +2 years of experience in automation for Performance testing or Web Services testing, or Web based user interfaces testing
- Information Technology or related technical education
- Development/scripting languages experience like Java, C#, Python or similar
- Basic knowledge of data bases like MS SQL, Sqlite, MySQL or others
- Windows and Linux operating systems knowledge
- Knowledge of network protocols (e.g. HTTP)
- Knowledge of GIT, Perforce, Jenkins or similar tools
- Strong understanding of test strategy and methodology (BDD, Test Plans, Test Metrics)
- Experience and understanding the Agile methodology and tools like Jira, Jama, Contour or others
- “Can-do” attitude and desire to improve processes
- Ability to communicate easily in both written and spoken English
Having cloud technology knowledge would be an asset.
If you want to:
- have an authentic influence on the future of aviation
- help us create unique solutions for our customers
- be a part of something big, challenging and meaningful
- join an international team where great ideas are appreciated and implemented
- have the opportunity to work with the biggest players in the aviation world
- The opportunity to work with the biggest players in the aviation world
- Direct influence on the future of aviation
- Participation in well-known IT conferences
- Care of your body, soul and well-being (play room with x-box, football and massage armchairs, private medical care, sport card, social package, fruit day and many, many more)
- The ability to start work between 6:00 and 10:00 a.m.
- Unlimited access to coffee :)
- Many sports initiatives
- After work activities
- Corporate Social Responsibilities actions
If this sounds like a journey you’d like to join - apply!