Eaton Corporation Talent Acquisition Consultant EMEA (fixed term contract) in BielskoBiala, Poland
Eaton Corporation has an opening for a:
Talent Acquisition Consultant EMEA (fixed term contract)
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Currently, we are looking for a new member to join our regional Talent Acquisition team to lead professional to mid-level management recruiting activities for Eaton’s facilities and driving client relationships.
Utilize all the recruiting and assessment tools available in order to pro-actively identify, screen and assess talented candidates based on the Eaton competencies and leadership model. The person will have to interface with HR and hiring managers on both current openings as well as more long-range issues. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and driving various hiring metrics. The position requires strong ability to assess candidates and must have the skill set to conduct searches using various resources.
The position is to work within the EMEA Talent Acquisition Team and reports to a Talent Acquisition Supervisor EMEA.
· Conducting extensive Internet and database searches for the purpose of generating candidates for open vacancies as well as for mid- to long-term projects. Person must have the experience in proactive cold recruiting methods in order to generate passive candidates.
· Managing outside third party vendors as the main contact, such that the hiring process is consistently followed and good relationships are maintained.
· Conducting phone interviews and making contact with potential candidates which are typically generated by research, cold calling and custom tailored marketing plans, as well as internal systems.
· Maintaining the accuracy of the complete hiring process within the system.
· Supporting internal and external clients with a high degree of customer service.
· Selling the staffing model internally at all levels of the organization.
· Addressing, reacting and/or solving unusual or sensitive issues with knowledge of the field and the company.
· Preparing an offer proposal for final candidates.
· Bachelor degree.
· Fluency in English is must have and fluency in another language is a plus.
· Previous experience in recruiting professional and managerial levels candidates ideally acquired in an industrial environment or by serving industrial clients in a consulting practice.
· Strong customer service skills for internal and external clients are required.
· Ability to deal with confidential information in an appropriate professional manner.
· Excellent problem solving skills are necessary.
· Strong teamwork in an environment where any and all duties can be shared.
· Good sense of urgency.
· Ability to work on numerous dissimilar things concurrently.
· Strong knowledge of the use of the Internet as a research and recruiting tool, as well as all Microsoft Office Applications.
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.